Wednesday, September 10, 2014

coffee, tea, or something delicious

So there I was...(yep, that's how I'm starting)

Three kids, a pretty awesome husband, a house and a dog. Ten years walking with the Lord. Finally I'm at a place in life to reflect and share about what I've learned. What I have tried and inevitably failed at on my own. What I've tried with the Lord and made some progress in...

(sigh)

Growing up in the same community most of my life, going to the same church for nearly twenty years, I'm one of those people you think you know. Until you realize you don't. And then it's shocking.

This blog will be my thoughts, life lessons, successes, and failures. It will be honest. It will be uncomfortable. But hopefully it will help someone who might be in a similar situation. It will be dripping with sarcasm and it will dramatically describe the everyday life and past experiences of a woman who really struggles and really rejoices. 

One thing's for sure, I will not be sitting down to write without coffee, tea, or something delicious and bad for me

I only need one, but I do need want it every day. Just a little. And just for a moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment